COAX POWER CABLE
The Rosenberger Coax Power Cables provide obvious benefits compared to traditional two-wire power cables.
The unique coaxial design ensures more efficient cable capacity resulting in increased stabilization of the supply voltage. At long cable runs the cross section of the cable conductors can be reduced resulting in savings on immediate upfront CapEx spending.
In addition to the superior electrical performance, the Rosenberger coaxial design offers a smaller diameter over jacket, a tighter bending radius, a more flexible installation as well as higher protection against induced currents and surges.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in 6 mm² or 10 mm²
- High cable capacity
- Stabilization of RRH supply voltage
- Low inductance
- Improved transient response
- Smaller diameter and higher flexibility compared to two-wire design
- Tight bending radius
- 360° EMI shielded – higher surge protection
- Easy installation
Coax power jumper cables are also available in commonly used lengths.