Leading connector suppliers HUBER+SUHNER, RADIALL and ROSENBERGER are jointly developing a new RF connector system for small cell applications.
The NEX10™ interface was designed using the many years of experience gained in the field of Low PIM connector design to develop a robust, low PIM connector.
The new NEX10™ connector system is designed to meet the existing and future demands of small cell and upcoming 5G networks. The new NEX10™ interface offers very low PIM performance in a robust design and compact size.
Features and Benefits
- Co-developed by leading RF connector manufacturers
- Small size, 12.7 mm flange height
- Robust design for outdoor use
- Screw and push-pull coupling mechanism
- −166 dBc PIM, independent of torque
- Operating till 20 GHz with excellent return loss
- Optimized for cable sizes of up to ¼” corrugated cables