At TTS, we provide e-government solutions that enables the public to exchange information and access government services electronically.
We have strategic partnership with trusted leader in the use of secure identities to provide government ministries, departments and agencies with access to the critical components of e-government systems.
We provide the following services under our e-government solutions:
- Support e-government programs with consulting, design assistance and capacity building services
- Automation of manual applications processes for government ministries, departments and agencies
- Document readers that retrieve information stored in documents for electronic storage
- Biometric access control to perform authentication, efficient entry, and time & attendance functionalities.
At TTS, we use the power of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to drive economic growth and improve the quality of life of people in urban areas of the country.
- We deploy signal coverage solutions from existing telecommunication facilities to increase access to voice traffic, data and images via wireless mobile devices in urban areas especially in large commercial projects such as shopping malls, condominium, skyscrapers, hotels and more.
- We also provide signal coverage solutions to areas within the city, urban areas were getting good telecommunication signal coverage, and network penetration may be a daunting task.