Fibre Optics – FTTA
Tower Multi Fiber System – TMFS
The Rosenberger Tower Multi System offers a major advantage in terms of flexibility and installability. The fiber trunk is terminated in a fiber housing with hoisting grip ensuring full individual fiber protection and minimum windload.
Easy to install on either towers or rooftops, the TMFS one-piece design features the Rosenberger RDC robust outdoor connectors for direct connection to fiber jumpers. The use of jumpers towards the RRHs provides a high flexibility and future-proofness as fiber optic trunks can stay in place should the position of RRHs be changed or new RRHs added as only the jumpers would need to be replaced or added in case redundancy in the fiber trunk has been planned with from the beginning.
Features & Benefits
- Distribution unit, 6 to 12 pairs, factory mounted multifiber, for multiple RRHs
- RDC outdoor connectors for mounting of jumpers towards RRHs and LC connectors towards BBU
- Hoisting feature integrated
- Robust Interfaces
- Factory tested Insertion Loss including test report
- High flexibility, separate jumpers
- High UV and crush resistance
- Easy and efficient installation